Do you want more from your accountant?
Applegate Accountants specialises in helping limited company directors, sole traders, the self-employed, partners, freelancers, sub-contractors and the owners of established and start-up businesses to manage their tax, accounts, bookkeeping and payroll.
7 good reasons why clients stay with Applegate Accountants
- A proactive accountancy service which clients rely on: not just once a year but all year round.
- The reassurance of qualifications and experience. Applegate & Co is licensed by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) to provide accounts, tax, bookkeeping and payroll services and to give business start-up advice.
- You choose the level of service you need. Would you like us to do all the work? Or some of it? Make life less taxing and let us deal with HMRC on your behalf.
- When the figures reveal an opportunity to save money – or become more profitable – we’ll discuss them with you straightaway.
- Come to our office or request a visit at your home, office or premises.
- Applegate Accountants are business people. Having created and successfully run her own business, Karen understands your day-to-day challenges and rewards.
- As the owner of a small limited company, a sole trader, partner, director, property investor, consultant, freelancer, sub-contractor or retiree, we offer a service you can be confident will support you.